I’ve been rootling through my picture book collection and come up with twenty seven questions to provoke and perplex you. Some are easy; some are, hopefully, stinkers. A prize for whoever gets the most right. (The prize is me saying WELL DONE YOU!)
Put your answers in the comments section and I shall reply with how many are correct. I won’t say which ones, or that’ll make it too easy for the people coming after. But as the number rises, feel free to keep trying till we get as close to twenty seven as possible. Have fun!
1.Who am I, and what are my two grannies called?
2. Name Fungus the Bogeyman’s wife and son.
3. Who did the Tiger come to have tea with?
4. Who's this handsome man?
5. What’s hidden in each picture of Masquerade?
6. What two colours does Wally always wear?
7. And who do we have here?
8. What's the sweetshop called in The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me?
9. Where did Yertle the Turtle live?
10. Name Olivia’s little brother, who's always copying her.
11. Who's this Little White Rabbit with Wings?
12. Who does Handa go to visit?
13. What is the Paper Bag Princess's real name?
14. What did someone dream up to stop cavemen looking rude?
15. Who falls through the dark and into the light of the night kitchen?
16. By what name is Prince Amir of Kinjan better known?
17. How did Rabbit save a little bit of winter for Hedgehog?
18. Name Orlando's three kittens.
19. How did Bella get Dogger back?
20. In what village did The Little Train and The Little Fire Engine live?
21. What did Big Mamma say when she made the world?
22. Name Captain Slaughterboard’s pirate ship?
23. Who is this car? And what's its more formal name?
24. Green Frog, Green Frog, what do you see?
25. What should you not do if you want to walk in peace on a Summery Saturday Morning?
26. How does Big Bear eventually get Little Bear to sleep?
27. and finally... what are the only two words other than HUG?